Well, all packed and ready to go! It has been hectic since my last post. I have bought an ipod for the trip. Sandra went on holiday on Sat 18th with her friend and her husband, I took them to Gatwick. When I came back it was straight onto the pc to load up my ipod!
Some 2200 songs later I have 50 % 0f my music library on my ipod. Should be enough to keep me going on the flight and during my stopover before my connection.
Flight times were changed from the original times. I now have to wait some 8 hours instead of 4 at Doha airport.
All my camera needs have now been taken care of, tripod, grip and filter bought.
Had a drink with David on Monday, he is very envious of my trip but plans to go there early next year.
In my wife's absence my sister in law has been a star, having me round for dinner and even cutting my hair!
Work has been crazy this week, so much to do, I am sure I have forgotten loads of stuff. Oh well, if I have there is nothing I can do about it now.
Sandra has been in Murcia, Spain. The weather has been very poor, so she hasn't been able to sunbathe. That has meant trying to fill her time without thinking about being here without me.
We are missing one another terribly, the place seems so quiet without her. The mobile phone bill will be a big one next month for sure.
Anyway, the adventure starts tomorrow, 11am flight, so an early start.
Seems to be the norm just recently, late nights and early mornings, with little sleep in between.
I will keep you posted as much as possible, subject to internet availability. I am sure it will be regular.
Feel free to comment, but those of you from work please refrain from adding anything to do with work!!!
Like wise all you footie fans have been giving me a hard enough time lately, so please refrain from doing it on my blog.
Hope I can catch up with the footie on tv whilst out here, I anm sure I will find a bar somewhere to watch the games.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment